Roller type Fender is mainly used in shipping, ship rotation, like the friction ability to prevent damage that could also have in order to fit the various sizes to fit the ship is able to produce.
|Type / Size||WD”||Rooller Fender||Frame|
Rubber Car Stopper
- It it made of high intensity rubber and produced under special technology.
- Excellent anti-impact resistance, it won’t crack if hit by vehicles tires and hard stuff.
- It has advantages of high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance.
- Black and yellow color combination is easy to catch drivers’ attention, especially.
- Mainly used at underground parking lot, garage and so on.
- A rubber ladder used as a fender on a quay which can be utilized by a person fallen into the sea to climb up on the quay by himself, and which has the function of protecting the hull of a ship and the quay against impact applied to the side of the quay when the ship moors against the quay.
- This ladder is made of an elastic rubber material and has a vertical main post in the shape of a hollow cylinder which includes a pair of right and left oblique side walls and of equal length with a substantially trapezoidal action, and a plurality of step members made of iron rods covered with layer of an elastic rubber material over the surface, which are detachably arranged on the front wall of the post at appropriate intervals.
- The post has a rear wall and a mounting part with a reinforcing iron plate buried therein, anchor bolts(not shown) previously erected on the side of the side of the quay are inserted into bolt insertion holes opening in the mounting part through the plate, and are clamped by nuts(not shown) to secure the fender to the side of the quay.
Rubber Corner Guard
- Extremely versatile protection-use in car parks and warehouses or in any environment where vehicles and mach inery can cause damage to corners.
- Heavy-duty, durable rubber absorbs and deflects impact.
- Finished in yellow with black striping for increased visibility and hazard warning.
- Low cost, long-lasting solution to the effects of impact and abrasion caused by heavy vehicles.
Lifetime of Fender various with the frequency of berth, the tide and the type of ship, but its stiffness changes sharply after 5~7 years because of exposure of sunshine, ozone, fatigue load and the others. This means that absorption power decreases and repulsive power increases, which are the basic function of Fender.
Regular maintenance extends the lifetime of Fender and makes a ship berth safely. Every Fender needs the inspection more than twp three times a year and the ways of maintenance are as follows.
- General Type(V type, BP type, etc.)
Tightening the anchor bolt after checking looseness every two or three a year.
Adhesive treatment to the film peeled by abrasion
- System Fender(TTV, DR)
possible to replace the rubber and ACC’y part according to a condition
– Pad type: Checking abrasion every two or three a year, Tightening the fitting bolt, Need to replace in case of protrusion of the fitting bolt.
– Anchor bolt type: Tightening after checking looseness every two or three a year.
– Chain type: Tightening after checking looseness of U bolt, Reinforcement after checking the coating status(Spray)
– Panel : Checking the overall drooping status, Reinforcement after checking the coating status (Epoxy touch up)